Membership in GGHH provides access to a variety of benefits and resources to inform and assist you in your work. They include:
- GGHH Connect | An innovative, online social platform, GGHH Connect brings the GGHH member community to your fingertips to connect with leading hospitals, health systems, and experts from around the globe on the new hub for health care sustainability professionals.
- Case Studies | Globally publish your sustainability successes to our international membership of thousands of hospitals and health centers around the world. Members of GGHH also gain access to case studies from other hospitals and health systems from every continent.
- GGHH Webinar Series | Learn from experts and members from around the globe as they discuss the latest approaches and on the ground stories to implementing sustainability in the health sector.
- GGHH Guidance Documents | Comprehensive, with a global focus, GGHH guidance documents introduce members to a GGHH Goal area, provide suggested action items and activities to move you towards your goal, and point to tools, resources, and case studies that can help them plan and implement a new program at your institution.
- 2020 Health Care Climate Challenge | Health care can reduce its own significant climate impact and provide leadership for a healthy climate. Members can sign the Pledge and participate in this Challenge to mobilize health care around the world to protect public health from climate change.
- GGHH Agenda Goal Self-Assessments (Coming in 2015) | These checklists are a great tool to help members analyze where their institution is strong and highlight potential focus areas for the future.
- Promotional Tools | GGHH provides tools, posters, and more to help members publicize their dedication and efforts to reducing their environmental footprint.
Not a member?
Joining the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals network is a fluid and easy process. Click here and following these three steps to become a member today!
Hospitals, Health Systems and Health Care Facilities, click here to sign the Pledge and become a climate leader today!